Wednesday, January 5, 2011

best of 2010





So I just returned from two weeks abroad and will shortly be off for two more weeks galavanting somewhere or other. Hence the lack of recent updates. But that is about to change. Starting soon (today perhaps. But soon in any case.) I will be posting my Best of 2010 list. First it'll be Honorable Mentions and things that aren't albums (3" cd-rs, music dvds, and cassette boxsets for example) and then I'll be posting my favorite albums (either top 20, 15, or 10, haven't yet decided). Anyway I'll be including links to most of them - the top 10 for sure at least, and I'll point you in the right direction to buy them because each and every one of them will be worth far more than they cost, guarenteed.

Cool! Lots of good stuff to share soon on top of that including an amazing recording of Gavin Bryars' "Sinking of the Titanic." Check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment