Thursday, August 26, 2010

So...

this is a blog. I will post random stuff here randomly. Music (both reviews and downloads, mostly weird, out of print stuff), film clips and stills, comics, recipes, photos, art, interesting articles etc. I don't plan on writing much myself beyond a blurb or two about an album I really like or something. Mostly this will be a sort of small collection of obscure and random bits and pieces that may or may not be of interest to anyone but myself.

A note: if you ever download music from this blog, please consider supporting the artist in some way if you like what you hear. I may post a bunch of stuff that is long out of print but buying something else from the artist/band in question is highly recommended. On a similar note, if you are a musician and see your work here and don't want it to be, let me know and the link will be removed.

Well then.

No comments:

Post a Comment